DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PRODUCTS
The Company is focused on the continuous innovation and launch of brands with a mass-market appeal. It also strives to achieve a balance between new product development and the human need for affordable nutritionally optimal products.
PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION/ MARKETING
EE Moringa have strengthened its distribution network to enhance product penetration, visibility and market share.
There is a deliberate emphasis on internal efficiency in all operations, production, customer service, marketing efforts and information gathering. This naturally translates into better value for the consumer at very competitive prices.
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
EE Moringa offers a conducive work environment that is characterized by trust, openness and a visionary leadership to all individuals who share the corporate vision/mission.
BAD AND DAMAGED POLICY
Since EE Moringa is committed to the production and distribution of quality products, adequate measures have been taken to meet consumersa�� expectations. Towards this end, EE Moringa operates a Sale and No Return Policy, which implies that any product shipped in good condition cannot be returned to the company, unless there is a complaint that is traceable to negligence on the part of the company.
Below are some of the measures put in place to guard against the distribution of bad and damaged products:
- All raw materials, packaging and other ingredients to be used for production must be up to EE MoringaA� specifications.
- All production staff have been trained to do it right first time, every time.
- Goods received into the stores must be certified, complete and properly placed as prescribed.
- At the Customer Depot, it is expected that any product found leaking, deformed or torn should be rejected immediately and sent back through the transporter. Any product accepted by a customer automatically becomes his or her liability.
- Only complaints which are traceable to negligence on the part of the company can be entertained.